Hello Illumineers! Join us in the coming weeks for our Lorcana League!
Here’s the full break down on when and how to earn points and prizes:
Fridays 6pm – 10pm
Saturdays 12pm – 4pm
A League Round is 4 consecutive weeks of play and activities.
A League Season is consists of 3 consecutive League Rounds (12 weeks total).
Illumineers sign up for league participation and play casual matches. Earn points for match play and other activities. At the end of each League Round and Season, additional prize support in the form on promo cards and pins are awarded. Points are tracked on a League poster using stickers.
• Sign up for a League Round –> 1 point
• Win a match –> 2 points
• Lose a match –> 1 point
• Teach someone how to play Lorcana –> 2 points
• Bring someone new to play in the League –> 1 point
• Wear something with a favorite Disney animated character on it –> 1 point
• Play a themed deck:
– HEY EVERYBODY!: Have at least three different Mickey Mouse and/or Minnie Mouse cards in play
– DOUBLE FEATURE: Include cards from just two movie franchises
– STRENGTH IN UNITY: Include only character cards that all share a classification (e.g. Dreamborn, Storyborn, Hero, etc.)
– ALL FOR ONE!: Have all three Musketeers in play (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy)
– SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT: Have two different Tinker Bell cards in play
– BIBBIDI-BOBBIDI-BOO: Have three different Sorcerers in play
– IT’S GREAT ILLUMINARY AFTER ALL: Have a Dreamborn, a Floodborn, and a Storyborn card in play
– UNEASY ALLIANCE: Have a Hero and a Villain card in play
– COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME: Have three different Elsa and/or Anna cards in play
Each Point Award can be claimed once per week. A maximum of 10 points can be earned per week.